These are the general terms and conditions of Niffler for use of the Niffler.co website (the “Site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully as your use of the Site is subject to them. Niffler.co reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.
By continuing to use the Site you agree to be bound by such amended terms.
What you are allowed to do.
- browse the Site and view the information on it for private, non-commercial use only;
- print off pages from the Site to the extent reasonably necessary for your use of the Site in accordance with the above.
provided that at all times you do not do any of the things set out in clause 2.
What you are not allowed to do
Subject to these terms and conditions, you may not:
- systematically copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, web scraping or in any other way) substantial parts of the Site;
- remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the Site or otherwise use any material contained on the Site except as set out in these terms and conditions
- reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, nor the Site and anything available from the Site be used in connection with creating, promoting, trading, marketing investment products without the express written consent of Niffler.co or its information providers; or
- for unlawful purposes and you shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations at all times.
- although third party or self promotion is allowed in moderation, any abusive posts or use of the Niffler.co platform for third party or self promotion as determined by the Niffler.co community manager/moderator at the time will see those posts relegated to the offending accounts private feed; further continued abuse, use and posts, post an email warning may lead to suspension and/or removal of the offending account.
No Investment Advice
You acknowledge that:
- Niffler.co and Niffler.co "Traders" do not provide investment advice and that nothing on the Site constitutes investment advice and that you will not treat any of the Site’s content as such;
- Niffler.co does not recommend any financial product(s);
- Niffler.co does not recommend that any financial product should be bought, sold or held by you; and
- nothing on the Site should be construed as an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell crypto currency by Niffler.co
- information which may be referred to on the Site from time to time may not be suitable for you and that you should not make any investment decision without consulting a fully qualified financial advisor.
Copyright and Trademarks
The Site contains trade marks, including the Niffler.co name and logo. All trademarks included on the Site belong to Niffler.co or have been licensed to Niffler.co by the trade mark owner(s) for use on the Site. You are not allowed to copy or otherwise use any of these trademarks in any way except as set out in these terms and conditions.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
- Niffler.co does not exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
- Subject to clause 5.1, in no event shall Niffler.co be liable (whether for breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) for (i) any loss of profits, (ii) exemplary or special damages, (iii) loss of sales, (iv) loss of revenue, (v) loss of goodwill, (vi) loss of any software or data, (vii) loss of bargain, (viii) loss of opportunity, (ix) loss of use of computer equipment, software or data, (x) loss of or waste of management or other staff time, or (xi) for any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising.
Availability and updating of the Site
- Niffler.co may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade its content or functionality from time to time. Niffler.co does not warrant that access to or use of the Site or of any sites or pages linked to it will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Nifffler.co may change the format and content of the Site at its sole discretion from time to time. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the Site to ensure that you access the most up to date version of the Site.
Subscription And Payment
In connection with any purchase of services or materials from Niffler.co, the Niffler.co does not make any promise regarding the continuation of any current features or functionality or delivery of any future functionality or features.
If you purchase a subscription to any Niffler.co service or material, by authorizing Niffler.co to charge a payment card for the fees associated with your subscription(s), you are authorizing the Niffler.co to automatically continue charging that card (or any replacement card issued by the card issuer) for all fees or charges associated with your subscription, including any renewal fees as described below. Niffler.co may at any time change any of its pricing, or institute new charges or fees. Price changes and new charges announced during your subscription term for a service will apply to subsequent subscription terms. During the term of your subscription, you agree to inform Niffler.co of any payment card information changes.
Your subscriptions will be set to automatically renew upon expiration. This means that unless you cancel your subscription prior to its expiration, your account will automatically renew for the same term.
If you cancel or terminate a subscription, you acknowledge and agree that any refunds will be in Niffler.co sole discretion. Your obligations hereunder, including your obligation to pay amounts owed to us under these Terms for use of or access to our services or materials, including subscriptions, shall survive expiration or termination of these Terms and your cessation of use of Niffler.co Sites and Materials.
You are responsible for the payment of any taxes associated with the purchase of services or materials from Niffler.co
User Submissions And Other Content
Niffler.co Sites and Materials may permit the submission of content by users, including, for example, comments, articles, links, and conversations in our chat rooms (“User Submissions”). By posting any such User Submissions, you grant Niffler.co an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such User Submission in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). Niffler.co has the right, in its sole discretion and without further notice to you, to monitor, censor, edit, move, and/or remove any and all content posted on Niffler.co Sites and Materials, including any User Submission, at any time and for any reason.
We do not represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, usefulness or reliability of any content or User Submission and do not necessarily endorse any opinions expressed therein. You understand that by using Niffler.co Site and Materials, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. We may not monitor or control the content or User Submissions accessible on Niffler.co Sites and Materials.